The Best Color Home Laser All In One Printer
Best color home laser all in one printer Reviews :If you are reading this, then you already know about color home laser all in one printer is a great product for you, your family or any other person whom you are planning to buy. Don’t worry about price if you are looking for a color home laser all in one printer for any person or your home, office or personal use then also we have covered all kind of color home laser all in one printer. It doesn’t matter what’s your budget we have listed all minimum to maximum price budget details.
Thanks to e-commerce explosion, we now have a Sale more often and predictable than the monsoon. If color home laser all in one printer is your interest area, then you are at the right place and with the advent of new year, at right time. Investing in color home laser all in one printer has become very foggy with a lot of malicious product and fakes out there.
So, if you need a handy guide to ensure that your investment is safe, look no more beyond our Ultimate Buying Guide for color home laser all in one printer. Here we bring out the best in the color home laser all in one printer which you can safely buy in 2021.
784 reviews analysed
1. Lexmark Mc3224dwe Multifunction Capabilities Full Spectrum
- Form Factor: All-in-One
- Environmentally friendly. Rated EPEAT Silver and energy Star Certified with Lexmark toner cartridge recycling available. That benefits the planet and your budget.
- Wireless. Setup is fast and easy. Standard Wi-Fi makes it easy to print from mobile devices. Usb and Ethernet connectivity also available. Mobile support via Lexmark mobile print app, Morea, Air Print, and Google cloud Print
- Output that works. Capable of printing up to 24 pages per minute, 1-GHz dual-core processor and 512 MB of memory and standard two-sided printing
- Secure. Includes Lexmark’s full-spectrum security architecture keep your information safely The document, on the device, over the network and at all points in between.
- Multifunction color compact device that fits almost anywhere and can print, copy, and scan with a tray capacity up to 250 pages, plus single-sheet feeder with a color touch screen
The Lexmark MC3224dwe brings together all the multifunction features small workgroups need: color printing, scanning and copying. It starts with color output at up to 24 pages per minute in a package that fits almost anywhere and lets you connect via Ethernet, USB, or Wi-Fi. A 2.8-inch (7.2 cm) e-Task touch screen features embedded workflow capabilities including scan to network, scan to email and Lexmark?s own Cloud Connector to help you integrate printing and scanning with popular cloud file storage services. Standard two-sided printing saves paper, while Lexmark full-spectrum security helps protect your network and proprietary information. And one-piece toner cartridges are easy to install.
2. Brother Mfc L3710cw Providing Wireless Replenishment
- FOR USE WITH BROTHER GENUINE TONER: TN223BK, TN223C, TN223M, TN223Y, TN227BK, TN227C, TN227M, TN227Y
- PRINT AND CONNECT YOUR WAY: The MFCL3710CW has mobile device wireless printing,(1) built-in wireless, Wi-Fi Direct and USB interfaces
- FAST PRINT AND SCAN: The Brother MFCL3710CW lets you get things done with up to 19ppm print speed and scans up to 29imp black and 22ipm color
- 3.7” COLOR TOUCHSCREEN: Print-from and scan-to popular cloud apps – Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, OneNote(2) and more from the touchscreen
- ENJOY AFFORDABLE AND FLEXIBLE COLOR PRINTING: Affordably print professional-quality, rich, vivid color documents with laser printer quality. The 250-sheet adjustable paper tray helps minimize refills and the manual feed slot handles varied printing needs
- AMAZON DASH REPLENISHMENT ENABLED: Upon activation, Amazon Dash Replenishment measures the toner level and orders more from Amazon when it’s low
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Brother Mfc L3710cw Providing Wireless Replenishment is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Brother Mfc L3710cw Providing Wireless Replenishment comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Color Home Laser All In One Printer and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Color Home Laser All In One Printer then don’t look beyond Brother Mfc L3710cw Providing Wireless Replenishment. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Color Home Laser All In One Printer in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
- My kids also use it for school and the color printing quality is amazing.
- I really am impressed with the color.
- Good printer, drop price after i placed order .
- The price keeps increasing for this model.
- Hardest part was getting it out of the box myself.
- Silent & efficient – all that a heavily used office printer should be!
- I love this printer. I love being able to print in colour and not have the “ink” dry out on me. I love being able to scan a doc… Read More
3. Brother Mfc J4335dw Inkvestment Wireless Printing
- Revolutionary INKvestment Tank Technology. The INKvestment Tank’s internal tank works with reengineered INKvestment Tank ink cartridges to eliminate manual refilling. This helps to deliver more pages of convenient, worry-free printing without sacrificing the compact, desktop size.
- Brother INKvestment Tank front-loading ink cartridges. The easy-to-use, front-loading plug-in INKvestment Tank ink cartridges hold more ink than traditional cartridges to continually supply ink to the internal tank, so you get more pages without needing to refill. When refilling is needed, simply take out the empty cartridge, plug-in a replacement and get back to printing with no waiting and no mess.
- Large page yields means less frequent ink replacement. When you do need to replace your ink supply, choose Brother Genuine Standard Yield for up to 3,000 BK/1,500 CL pages or High-Yield for up to 6,000 BK/5,000 CL pages⁶ per replacement INKvestment Tank cartridge for even more convenience and uninterrupted printing.
- Put the power of printing at your fingertips. The simple to use free Brother Mobile Connect³ App delivers easy onscreen menu navigation for printing, copying, scanning and device management from your mobile device.
- INKvest in a printer you won’t want to replace with up to 1-year of ink in-box.¹ Experience truly uninterrupted printing, exceptional savings and super convenience with up to 1-year of ink using only the 4 cartridges provided in-box.
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Brother Mfc J4335dw Inkvestment Wireless Printing has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Brother Mfc J4335dw Inkvestment Wireless Printing is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Brother Mfc J4335dw Inkvestment Wireless Printing easily gets the award of Best Color Home Laser All In One Printer Under 100$.
4. Brother Mfc L8900cdw Business Networking Connectivity
- ADVANCED SCANNING: Wirelessly scan to mobile devices with the Brother iPrint & Scan or popular destinations including SharePoint and more. 5 COLOR TOUCHSCREEN: The 5 color Touchscreen display offers easy navigation of the menu and creation of up to 64 customized shortcuts
- Features maximum monthly duty cycle of 60, 000 printed pages with recommended monthly print volume up to 4, 000 pages
- CONNECTIVITY: Built-in wireless 802. 11b/g/n and Gigabit Ethernet network interface allows for easy set up and sharing on a wireless or wired network
- BUSINESS PRINTING & COPYING: This printer increases productivity with print speeds up to 33 ppm and scan speeds for double-sided pages up to 58 IPM
- ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION: The Brother MFC-L8900CDW Color Laser All-in-One is an exceptional printer for businesses that require large print and copy volume
- CPU (Processor) Speed (MHz): 800
Brother Mfc L8900cdw Business Networking Connectivity is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Brother Mfc L8900cdw Business Networking Connectivity if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Color Home Laser All In One Printer is that even though Brother Mfc L8900cdw Business Networking Connectivity is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
- So far, very happy with the print.
- For a small business operation i am happy with the printer.
- The print quality is nice, and speed is also pretty good.
- Printing itself is loud (lots of clicking and whirring) but the print quality is phenomenal.
- And the price for third-party toner for this machine has become very affordable.
- Found it on sale, and even though it cost me a little more than my last printer, i ended up with a newer version.
- Great job amazon and the shipping company that delivered it.
- It worked but was slow and prone to misfeeds if the original was not perfect.
- The delivery was extremely fast, 2 days from the date i ordered it.
- Compatible toners are available at a competitive price too to save yo money,.
- Great product and did the magic!
- Did lots of search for the professional scanner, found this all-in-one printer is the best and the cheapest solution.The printe… Read More
- User friendly installation processes, easy to change print quality
5. HP T0F29A#B1H OfficeJet Pro 6978 All-in-One Wireless Printer with Mobile Printing, Instant Ink Ready (T0F29A)
- Supercharge the office with affordable color and fast two-sided performance. Get a variety of mobile printing options and seamless mobile setup with the HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 All-in-One Printer
- duplexing document feeder for two-sided copying and scanning to complete tasks quickly
- FREE HP Instant Ink enrollment card – 2 months HP Instant Ink service free. Must purchase via printer/Instant Ink bundle listed above. Discount shown at Checkout, offer ends 3/25.
- Mobile printing: print from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet with the free HP ePrint app, easily print from your iPhone or iPad with AirPrint, print even without a network using Wireless Direct printing
- 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support
- Main functions of this HP color inkjet photo printer: copy, scan, wireless printing, AirPrint, two-sided duplex printing, touchscreen, Instant Ink ready so you’ll never run out of ink.
- Built for business. Produce fast professional-quality color for 50% less than lasers, save paper, and handle more tasks without slowing down
- Paper sizes supported: Various sizes from 3×5 in to 8.5×14 in including letter, legal, 4×6 in, 5×7 in, 8×10 in &
- Save up to 50% on ink with HP Instant Ink: ordered by your printer and delivered to your door before you run out (optional subscription required). Use Original HP 902, HP 902XL &
- Includes most features of HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 plus scan to email and other network functions
- HP 906XL ink cartridges to print up to 2x the pages as refills
- No. 10 envelopes. One-year limited hardware warranty
If you are buying a Color Home Laser All In One Printer for the first time, then you should have HP T0F29A#B1H OfficeJet Pro 6978 All-in-One Wireless Printer with Mobile Printing, Instant Ink Ready (T0F29A). It has fewer features when you make Color Home Laser All In One Printer comparisons of HP T0F29A#B1H OfficeJet Pro 6978 All-in-One Wireless Printer with Mobile Printing, Instant Ink Ready (T0F29A) with any other Color Home Laser All In One Printer but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Color Home Laser All In One Printer, grab any Color Home Laser All In One Printer but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than HP T0F29A#B1H OfficeJet Pro 6978 All-in-One Wireless Printer with Mobile Printing, Instant Ink Ready (T0F29A)
- The printer is good: very fast, quiet, and good quality.
- Personally, went with the instant ink option and it is working good for me so far.
- Very happy with this one, but had a little issue with the scan calibration.
- The scanner is what blew me away: the adf (automatic document feed) is extremely fast and so far i haven’t seen it suffer from … Read More
- But compared to some lousy canon products.
- It has everything that is needed for home use
- I was a little worried that the duplex scanning wouldn’t work after reading a review, but it is working for me. I also wanted s… Read More
6. Hp Officejet 9015 Wireless Productivity
- Choose an INK REPLENISHMENT SERVICE – save up to 50% with HP instant ink or save 10% on all reorders with Amazon Dash Replenishment
- Sustainable design – This multifunction Printer features a sustainable design Made with up to 10% recycled plastic
- Limited time offer: 4 months of ink free, when you sign up HP instant ink service during printer setup
- cancel anytime
- Built-in security essentials – protect sensitive data with built-in security essentials like basic encryption, password protection, Wi-Fi security, and document protection
- upon activation Your printer measures ink levels and places smart reorders when you are running low
- Upgrade your office – Replacing the office jet Pro 8710, This small Office printer offers faster printing at 22 pages per minute, automatic 2-sided copy and scan, a 35-page automatic document feeder, and is 37% smaller
- Self-healing Wi-Fi – ensures you stay connected by detecting issues and automatically undergoing up to 3 Stages of reconnection to keep your Wi-Fi stable and reliable
- One-year limited hardware warranty – get help with 24-hour, 7 days a week FREE HP web support
- Save time with smart tasks – eliminate steps in repetitive tasks and sync to quick books, Google Drive, and more using smart tasks—the easiest way to digitize and organize receipts and business documents on your phone or printer
- no subscription fees
- Print remotely using HP smart app – access your printer and Scanner, monitor ink levels, and Print, copy, and scan on the go with our highly-rated HP smart app
- Create editable, searchable documents – use smart tasks in the HP Smart app to scan documents to cloud software like iCloud or box that you can later search and edit before printing
- offer ends 1/11/2020
Upgrade your productivity?the HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 All-in-One is a revolutionary inkjet printer that works to meet your needs. Features like Smart Tasks and the scanbed’s easy slide off glass help increase productivity and save time. Reduce interruptions and maintain privacy and control, thanks to the 9015’s self-healing Wi-Fi and best-in-class security. No matter how you choose to connect to your wireless printer, you can be confident in quality prints.MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR WINDOWS/MACINTOSH- WINDOWS 10,8, 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer and OS X V10.11 EL CAPITAN; MACOS SIERRA V10.12 (PREVIOUSLY OS X); MACOS HIGH SIERRA V10.13; 1.5 GB available space; Internet access; USB
- The print quality is excellent, and it’s easy to use.
- It was more than i wanted to spend, but for a not-entry-level-but-close printer, i am completely satisfied.
- The touch screen is great and much easier to use and the quality of the printing is better.
- Very easy setup and print, print quality is excellent, the touch screen is a little small but work well.
- I’ve had hp officejet printers for years and this is the new generation.
- I use this product for homeschooling and i absolutely love it!
- I bought this based on many of the reviews I read. Set up was very simple to follow and the app is really great! I have more fu… Read More
7. Canon Color Imageclass Mf644cdw Wireless
- COST EFFICIENCY: High capacity, all in one cartridge helps reduce overall supply costs. Out of the box, standard two sided printing plus the ability to print multiple pages onto one sheet helps to reduce paper consumption
- QUALITY AND RELIABILITY: Canon’s signature reliability and engine technologies help keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources. Intuitive maintenance videos for common tasks like consumables replacement
- WORKFLOW EFFICIENCY: Supports mobile solutions for printing and scanning. Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files through a one pass scan / duplex document feeder. Designed for small print jobs with first print time as fast as 10. 3 seconds
- SECURITY FEATURES: Helps mitigate risk of confidential information loss as documents are only stored in short term memory. Security settings can be set behind an administrator log in
- USABILITY: A unique, customized device experience with Application Library. 5 inches intuitive color touchscreen with smartphone like usability. Create Wi Fi Direct hotspot from the printer to establish direct connection to mobile device(s) without the need for external router
- I know this is not a photo printer but for flyers or documents that have a color picture in, the quality is impressive.
- I’m pleased with the quality and speed, as well as ease of use.
- For copy, i set mine to the text/photo/map (quality) setting which proved to be sufficient, but there is a printed image option… Read More
- Seeing how i don’t plan on using this for full photo prints i left most of the print settings at their defaults, but you can bu… Read More
- I was going to purchase a brother but didn’t pull the trigger immediately and the price jumped by almost 50%.
- Packaging efficient for setup and manageable by one person.
- To say the least i was very surprised by how simple it was to remove from the packaging.
- This machine does it all with a fraction of the cost.
- Toner for this model seems to be available at a relatively low cost either from oem or 3rd party vendors.
- Easy to go and set up right out of the box and works great.
- For the last month I’ve been researching and debating which AIO color laser printer to get after being completely fed up with i… Read More
8. Brother Mfc J4535dw Inkvestment Wireless Printing
- USES BROTHER GENUINE INKVESTMENT TANK INK: Intelligently engineered to work with your INKvestment Tank inkjet printer. Standard Yield: LC406BK, LC406C, LC406M, LC406Y, LC406 3PK, LC406 4PK. High Yield: LC406XLBK, LC406XLC, LC406XLM and LC406XLY.
- PUT THE POWER OF PRINTING AT YOUR FINGERTIPS: The simple to use free Brother Mobile Connect App delivers easy onscreen menu navigation for printing, copying, scanning, and printer management from your mobile device.
- NO INK REPLACEMENT FOR UP TO 1-YEAR: Experience truly uninterrupted printing, exceptional savings and super convenience with up to 1-year of ink using only the four cartridges provided in-box.
- ELIMINATE INK REPLACEMENT GUESSWORK: Print with confidence using the Brother Page Gauge, a visual, numerical way to know the amount of ink used and the amount of ink remaining to help take the guesswork out of when to replace ink.
- THE BROTHER REVOLUTIONARY INKVESTMENT TANK SYSTEM: Brother INKvestment Tank printers feature reengineered ink cartridges that hold more ink and deliver a continuous ink supply to the internal tank for truly convenient, uninterrupted printing.
Brother Mfc J4535dw Inkvestment Wireless Printing is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Brother Mfc J4535dw Inkvestment Wireless Printing wins the users. Most of them who buy Brother Mfc J4535dw Inkvestment Wireless Printing once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Color Home Laser All In One Printer in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Color Home Laser All In One Printer to any other Color Home Laser All In One Printer is least.
9. Hp Officejet Wireless Printer 1L0h7a
- SECURITY ESSENTIALS – Protect sensitive data with basic encryption, password protection, Wi-Fi security and document protection
- KEY FEATURES – Fast color print, copy, scan and fax, plus 2-sided printing, mobile and wireless printing, and an auto document feeder
- BEST FOR SMALL BUSINESSES AND HOME OFFICES – Print professional-quality color documents like forms, reports, brochures and presentations
- FAST PRINT SPEEDS – Print up to 20 pages per minute in black and 10 pages per minute in color
- ACTIVATE HP+ AND INSTANT INK AT PRINTER SETUP – Once HP+ is activated, your printer must be connected to the internet and requires Original HP Ink Cartridges to operate for the life of the printer.
- DUAL BAND WI-FI – Intelligent self-healing Wi-FiTM automatically detects and resolves connection issues
- UP TO 12 MONTHS OF INSTANT INK – Activate HP+ and redeem your 6 months of free Instant Ink and your $30 bonus credit. Credit card required
- HP SMART APP – Print, scan and copy from your phone—from anywhere
- change or cancel anytime.
- FREE INSTANT INK + DOUBLE THE WARRANTY WITH HP+ – Activate HP+ to get up to 12 months of ink via Instant Ink and an extra year of HP warranty coverage
- SCAN TO CLOUD – Scan documents from your phone straight to Dropbox, Google Drive and more
Hp Officejet Wireless Printer 1L0h7a is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Hp Officejet Wireless Printer 1L0h7a which falls into premium category but Hp Officejet Wireless Printer 1L0h7ais specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Hp Officejet Wireless Printer 1L0h7a offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Color Home Laser All In One Printer available in the market today. Hp Officejet Wireless Printer 1L0h7a was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Color Home Laser All In One Printer to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Hp Neverstop Printer Cartridge Free Monochrome Toner Tank
- Eco-label certified: The environmental-friendly Neverstop Laser Printer is ENERGY STAR 3.0 certified with an 16% smaller environmental footprint than other printers in its class
- One-year limited hardware warranty: Get help with 24-hour, 7 days a week free Web support
- Less than 1 cent per page: This wireless laser printer comes with up to 5,000 pages of toner in the box—up to 7x more pages than traditional, in-class laser printers
- See specification sheet for terms and conditions
- The best-in-class mobile print app, HP Smart: Simplify printer set up and sharing with all your devices so you can instantly print, scan and copy with whatever device you have on hand
- Print with or without a network: The Neverstop All-in-One Laser Printer keeps your office connected with built-in wireless capabilities, and lets you print from your smartphone or tablet without a network using Wi-Fi Direct
- Reload with more toner, for a lot less: With the Toner Reload Kit (sold separately), get up to 2,500 pages worth of Original HP Toner — up to 2.5x more pages than-class HP Toner cartridges
- Lowest cost per page on laser printing: This reloadable laser printer offers black-and-white printing at 21 ppm, scan, copy, wireless capabilities, a 150-sheet paper tray, and a mess-free toner refill experience
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Color Home Laser All In One Printer yet, then Hp Neverstop Printer Cartridge Free Monochrome Toner Tank is your choice. It is another one which is Best Color Home Laser All In One Printer Under 100$ and Color Home Laser All In One Printer comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Hp Neverstop Printer Cartridge Free Monochrome Toner Tank offers best features and although it does not have, Hp Neverstop Printer Cartridge Free Monochrome Toner Tank’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Color Home Laser All In One Printer Under 100$
What are All-in-One Printers?
All-in-one printers are convenient devices that are useful to many people and have gained a lot of popularity with businesses as well. Everyone needs to print something every now and then–but companies and people working from home are the most important clients looking for the best all-in-one printers. The main advantage these devices have is that they are multifunctional, so they combine many functions you may need. Your average all-in-one printer can print, copy, and scan, but there are many other options available that you can shop for, according to your needs and budget. They are also usually quite compact, so they won’t take much space in your office or home.
What Should You Look for When Buying All-in-One Printers?
You should always put in a little research before buying electronic devices, and all-in-one printers are no exception. In fact, due to their multiple functions, you probably should pay even more attention and consider all aspects.
Size: First, you need to decide on the size. Your printer needs to have all the capabilities you want, but also has to fit the available space. And since offices sometimes tend to be crowded, make sure you measure correctly before looking for the best all-in-one printers, as they come in many sizes. Laser printers will tend to be much bigger than inkjet printers–so that might tip the scales in deciding which to buy.
What do you want to print: The next thing you need to consider is whether you need inkjet or laser technology. It all depends on what you need printed most of the time. Laser printers are best if you want to print a lot of documents. If you want to print photos, you should lean towards an inkjet printer–unless you want to invest in a color laser printer.
Speed: You must also decide how fast you need your printer to be. Inkjet printers are slower, but they do a better job with photos, while laser printers are fast and great for documents, even colored ones.
Price: The price is another issue. Keep in mind that although laser printers are more expensive at the outset, you won’t need to replace the toner cartridge as often as you would have to replace inkjet cartridges on an inkjet printer.
Scanning, Copying, Faxing: You need to decide what features you need, so you can choose correctly from the best all-in-one printers. A high-quality scanner is very helpful, but it will also increase the price. A fax feature is also common among many all-in-one printers, and you can even have the option to store fax numbers or even schedule an outgoing fax document.
The best all-in-one printers have other cool features, like printing on both sides of the paper or straight onto DVDs. If it is a WiFi printer, you can even control them remotely using the Internet. But while many of the options they offer are very useful, you need to make sure you don’t get tempted by functions that sound interesting but aren’t useful for your particular needs, and also raise the price too much. Money is usually an important aspect, but don’t worry. If you carefully go through the affordable all-in-one printers available, you will definitely find the one that fits your checklist.
Why Should You Consider Buying an All in One Printer?
Well, first of all, an all-in-one saves space. You have all the devices you need in one place, and you can thus organize your office better. And then, all-in-one printers are functionally attractive. You can scan, print, copy and fax whenever and however you need. They are like your own little personal assistant.
Main Pros and Cons of All-in-One Printers
Multifunction printers have many positive effects on your activity. You have all the features you need in the comfort of your own office, without taking much space. You save a lot on hardware expenses, and toner and get the speed you need.
However, it all depends on how many people are using the all-in-one printer. If you have a busy office, chances are that you will get a traffic jam if everyone needs to copy or scan at the same time.
What are the Main Features of All-in-One Printers?
There are some features that most all-in-one printers share, like copying, scanning, and faxing options, apart from the simple printing. Depending on your particular needs, there are also other things you need to look for before deciding to buy. Print speed and quality are essential, as well as duty cycle, and ink replacement costs, if you don’t choose a laser printer. The scanner is also important, so make sure it has a good resolution and OCR (= optical character recognition) software. For the copying feature, search for high speed, document sizing, and an automatic document feeder. Speed is also crucial for the fax, as well as its memory. And don’t forget your device needs to be easily connected to Wi-Fi.
Top 5 All-in-One Printers
The market for all-in-one printers is quite competitive, so you will have many brands to choose from. Here are the most popular choices you should take into consideration:
Brother Compact Monochrome All-in-One Wireless Laser Printer (Model No. MFCL2750DW)
This is a great choice for offices with heavy printing needs. It is distinguished by its compact size, high speed of 36 pages per minute, large paper capacity, excellent wireless printing, and the ability to scan in many formats.
Brother Compact Monochrome All-in-One Wireless Laser Printer
HP OfficeJet 5255 Wireless All-in-One Printer
This is a small and very versatile inkjet printer which is definitely worth looking into. It has automatic two-sided printing, easy Wi-Fi setup, and it scans, copies and faxes at great speed. Another aspect worth mentioning is that it ensures a low cost per page. It can print on letter-size paper, legal-size paper, 4” x 6”, 5” x 7”, 8” x 10”, and envelopes.
HP OfficeJet 5255 Wireless All-in-One Printer
HP LaserJet Pro M148dw All-in-One Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer
This is one of the best choices the HP store offers for black-and-white all-in-one printers. Its toner cartridge can suffice for over 1000 pages, and it will print at 30 pages per minute. It uses the HP Smart App, and you can save time by printing straight from your mobile device using the Wi-Fi Direct app, even without a network. You will get professional quality, and the running costs are acceptable.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148dw
HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 All-in-One Wireless Printer
This HP is perfect for a small business or people working from home. It’s smaller than it’s predecessor (the HP OfficeJet Pro 6968), and it has high speed, two-sided printing, and professional quality when it comes to colors and can handle many tasks without losing speed. It can create a searchable PDF, whether you scan the document from your phone or from the printer itself.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 All-in-One Wireless Printer
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer
This Canon is considered one of the best all-in-one printers by many customers, as you can see by reading the reviews. It has a high resolution of up to 1200 x 2400 dots per inch, quick wireless setup (using either Airprint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, or Canon Print,as well as Near Field Communication, which lets you print even if there is no Internet connection in the area), great printing options, and has a nice space-saving design. You can easily print from your mobile or tablet.
Canon Pixma MG3620 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer
All-in-one printers are a great invention. We live in a world where we have increasing demands from our devices and expect them to have as many functions as possible–and that’s exactly the need that these printers fill. They save space, time, money, and are easy to use. Just be sure you take into account the amount of work and the number of people who will need to use it, to make sure you make the best decision.