Top 9 Hcc18 Rice Cooker
Finding your suitable readers for hcc18 rice cooker is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for hcc18 rice cooker including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
628 reviews analysed
Zojirushi NS-ZCC10 5-1/2-Cup (Uncooked) Neuro Fuzzy Rice Cooker and Warmer, Premium White, 1.0-Liter
1. Zojirushi Np Hcc18xh Induction Heating Stainless
- Automatic keep warm & extended keep warm keeps rice at the perfect serving temperature
- D*W*H = 15.5 x 11 x 9.5 inches , Electrical Rating – 120 volts
- Healthy cooking options: brown rice, GABA brown rice and germinated brown rice
- Delay timer (2 settings)
- Multi-Menu cooking functions and comes with triple heater (bottom, side and lid) for even heating
- NOTE: Please ensure to measure rice in the cup that comes along with the product ONLY
- Induction rice cooker and warmer
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Hcc18 Rice Cooker, Zojirushi Np Hcc18xh Induction Heating Stainless would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Zojirushi Np Hcc18xh Induction Heating Stainless was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Zojirushi Np Hcc18xh Induction Heating Stainless would be the Best Hcc18 Rice Cooker for Money.
2. Zojirushi Ns Tsc18 Micom Cooker Warmer
- Automatic keep warm, extended keep warm and reheating cycle;Electrical Rating:120 volts. Dimensions (W x D x H): 11.12 x 15 x 9.87 inches
- Micro computerized fuzzy logic technology. Capacity: Up to 10 cups / 1.8 liters
- Made in China.
- NOTE : Kindly refer the User Manual available below for assistance
- NOTE: Please ensure to measure rice in the cup that comes along with the product ONLY. Capacity is measured in the approx. 6 oz. / 180mL rice measuring cup, using raw short grain white rice. Other grains may vary
- Interchangeable melody and beep signal; Built in retractable power cord
- Easy to clean clear coated stainless steel exterior, 2 delay time settings, stainless brown.
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Zojirushi Ns Tsc18 Micom Cooker Warmer is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Zojirushi Ns Tsc18 Micom Cooker Warmer comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Hcc18 Rice Cooker and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Hcc18 Rice Cooker then don’t look beyond Zojirushi Ns Tsc18 Micom Cooker Warmer. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Hcc18 Rice Cooker in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Zojirushi Nhs 18 10 Cup Uncooked Cooker
- NOTE: Please ensure to measure rice in the cup that comes along with the product ONLY
- 13 inches in diameter, including handles
- Capacity is measured in the approx. 6 oz. / 180mL rice measuring cup, using raw short grain white rice. Other grains may vary.
- 9-1/4 inches high to lid knob
- Cooks rice and keeps it warm up to five hours
- Uses 600 watts of power
- Measuring cup and serving spatula included
- Use also to steam seafood and vegetables and to cook custards and eggs
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Zojirushi Nhs 18 10 Cup Uncooked Cooker has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Zojirushi Nhs 18 10 Cup Uncooked Cooker is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Zojirushi Nhs 18 10 Cup Uncooked Cooker easily gets the award of Best Hcc18 Rice Cooker Under 100$.
4. Zojirushi Np Gbc05xt Induction Heating Stainless
- wash by hand. Dimensions (W x D x H) : 9.12 x 11.87 x 7.5 inches
- Thick, spherical inner cooking pan
- Capacity*: Up to 3 cups / 0.54 liter.Capacity is measured in the approx. 6 oz. / 180mL rice measuring cup, using raw short grain white rice. Other grains may vary
- carrying handle
- Accessories include rice spatula, spatula holder and rice measuring cups
- Menu settings include: white/mixed, sushi, porridge, brown, GABA brown, rinse-free and quick cooking. Electrical Rating- 120 volts / 700 watts
- detachable cord
- Detachable and washable stainless steel inner lid
- 700-watt 3-cup rice cooker and warmer with Induction Heating technology. Note – Capacity is measured in the approx. 6 oz. / 180mL rice measuring cup, using raw short grain white rice. Other grains may vary.
- NOTE: Please ensure to measure rice in the cup that comes along with the product ONLY
The Zojirushi Induction Heating System Rice Cooker & Warmer with superior induction heating (IH) technology efficiently provides high heat and prepares flawless rice every time. 3-cup capacity cooks as little as 1/2 cup of rice and is ideal for singles and smaller families. Easy-to-clean, clear coated stainless steel exterior fits any kitchen decor. Additional heater on lid generates an ideal temperature for precise cooking. Automatic keep warm. Easy-to-read ORANGE colored LCD control panel with Clock and Timer functions. Delay timer (2 settings) provides freshly cooked rice at the programmed time.
5. Zojirushi Ns Zcc10 Uncooked Premium 1 0 Liter
- Includes 2 measuring cups, nonstick rice spoon/scooper, rice spoon holder, and recipes . NOTE: Please ensure to measure rice in the cup that comes along with the product ONLY
- Multi-menu selections; automatic keep-warm, extended keep-warm, and reheat cycles
- Measures approximately 14 by 8 by 9 inches; 1-year limited warranty, Dimensions (W x D x H) : 10-1/8 x 13 x 8-1/8 inches
- Menu settings include white (regular/sushi, softer or harder), mixed, porridge, sweet, semi-brown, brown, rinse-free and quick cooking
- Spherical, nonstick inner pan allows for uniform heating; LCD clock and timer; retractable cord
- 5-1/2-cup computerized rice cooker and warmer with advanced Neuro Fuzzy logic technology. Wall mountable
If you are buying a Hcc18 Rice Cooker for the first time, then you should have Zojirushi Ns Zcc10 Uncooked Premium 1 0 Liter. It has fewer features when you make Hcc18 Rice Cooker comparisons of Zojirushi Ns Zcc10 Uncooked Premium 1 0 Liter with any other Hcc18 Rice Cooker but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Hcc18 Rice Cooker, grab any Hcc18 Rice Cooker but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Zojirushi Ns Zcc10 Uncooked Premium 1 0 Liter
6. Zojirushi Ns Lhc05xt Cooker Warmer Stainless
- Menu settings include: white/sushi, mixed, porridge, sweet, brown, and quick cooking
- Up to 3 Cups Uncooked
- Detachable and washable inner lid
- Interchangeable melody and beep signal
- East to store retractable cord
- Triple heater (bottom, side and lid) generate heat all around for even heating
Zojirushi Ns Lhc05xt Cooker Warmer Stainless is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Zojirushi NS-ZCC10 5-1/2-Cup (Uncooked) Neuro Fuzzy Rice Cooker And Warmer, Premium White, 1.0-Liter which have been in market longer than anyone. Zojirushi Ns Lhc05xt Cooker Warmer Stainless brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Zojirushi Ns Lhc05xt Cooker Warmer Stainless is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Hcc18 Rice Cooker in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Hcc18 Rice Cooker and it could be any of the high value Hcc18 Rice Cooker, chances are that would be much costlier than Zojirushi Ns Lhc05xt Cooker Warmer Stainless. Zojirushi Ns Lhc05xt Cooker Warmer Stainless will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Zojirushi Induction Pressure Stainless Np Nvc18
- Scorch setting toasts rice to a crispy golden brown, ideal for special dishes
- Electrical Rating:120 volts / 1,370 watts
- Steam-reduce setting reduces steam to 50-percent of regular setting
- Easy to ready colored LCD control panel with clock and delay timer
- Multi-menu cooking functions include settings for white, mixed, sushi/sweet rice, porridge, brown, GABA brown and quick cooking
- NOTE: Refer user manual – attched in this page
- Umami setting extends soaking and steaming time for better rice
Zojirushi NP-NVC18 Induction Heating 10-Cup (Uncooked) Pressure Rice Cooker and Warmer
The NP-NVC18 10-cup Induction Heating Pressure Rice Cooker and Warmer is the most intelligent rice cooker ever made. Advanced fuzzy logic technology with AI (Artificial Intelligence) “learns” and adjusts the cooking cycle to get perfect results every time. This rice cooker will automatically select from 3 pressure settings according to the menu selected for the best cooking results. The platinum infused nonstick inner cooking pan changes the water quality and allows rice to absorb water easily for better tasting rice.
NP-NVC18 also includes superior induction heating technology, multi menu cooking functions with healthy brown rice and GABA brown rice cooking options, Zojirushi’s exclusive Umami setting, scorch setting, and steam reduce setting, an easy-to-read colored LCD control panel with clock and timer functions, a delay timer with two settings, an interchangeable melody and beep signal to indicate the end of the cooking cycle, automatic keep warm as well as extended keep warm, and a detachable and washable stainless-steel inner lid.
For safety, the appliance provides a pressure-control valve, a back-up safety valve, an inner lid filter, and a pressure indicator on the control panel, which locks the lid during pressure-cooking. Easy to clean clear coated stainless steel exterior and washable detachable inner lid makes clean up a snap. Accessories include a rice spatula, a spatula holder, and two measuring cups (for regular rice and rinse-free rice). The ETL-approved 1,370-watt rice cooker and warmer measures 11-1/8 by 16-1/2 by 10-1/8 inches.
Make every rice type imaginable with a Zojirushi Rice Cooker
This is a menu setting designed to cook delicious brown rice. In order to cook hard rice bran and the rice inside, preheating time is extended for better absorption of water, and is cooked at a lower temperature to allow the rice to cook longer without becoming mushy.
Because sushi rice will be processed after it’s cooked, it’s easier to handle when it is a little firmer. This menu setting is very similar to regular white rice, but uses less water (adjusted by the water fill lines) for a firm finish.
Mixed rice is rice cooked with additional ingredients and seasonings. This setting extends preheating for better absorption of seasoning. Also, the cooking temperature is slightly lower than regular white rice, to avoid ingredients from boiling over.
Instead of cooking rice in larger amounts of water and risk making it sloppy, use the porridge setting to cook fluffy porridge. Cooking temperature is slightly lower than regular white rice, to be cooked longer for soft texture.
A newly discovered way of cooking brown rice to “activate” it and increase natural occurring gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), an amino acid in brown rice believed to have health giving properties such as lowering blood pressure, improving kidney function and relieving stress. The brown rice is “activated” by soaking it at 104 degrees F for 2 hours before the actual cooking begins. All Zojirushi Induction Heating System rice cookers, including the IH Pressure models, have the GABA brown rice setting.
Not to be confused with Germinated Brown Rice: Germinated brown rice is a type of brown rice that has been processed. It is a type of rice that must be purchased. The process gives it a softer texture and improved taste. It also contains increased values of GABA. Germinated brown rice, sometimes also called sprouted brown rice, may be cooked using the “Softer” menu in most Zojirushi rice cookers.
About AI Fuzzy Logic Technology
The AI (Artificial Intelligence) allows the rice cooker to “learn” from past cooking experiences and adjust the cooking “flow” to cook ideal rice. NP-NVC18 cooks rice to the same consistency in summer or winter, when water and room temperatures may be drastically different. Even after years of use, the rice cooker can cook rice to the same consistency as when the unit was new. With AI technology, the rice cooker remembers the capacity you cook most often, and selects the ideal cooking “flow” from the very first stage of the cooking process. Basically, the microchip does all the thinking for you to adjust cooking times and temperatures, sets the precise amount of pre-soaking time of the raw grains, and the time for the final “wait” period during steaming.
Conventional rice cookers simply turn on and off in reaction to temperature. Fuzzy Logic Technology fine tunes this adjustment to adapt to various rice types, such as white, brown, sweet or porridge, which all have different cooking requirements. This model has separate thermometers that monitor the room temperature, the temperature inside the unit, and the temperature of the inner cooking pan to collect data to aid in the cooking and keep warm process.
What is Induction Heating (IH)
Induction Heating took rice cooking to another level by literally introducing another dimension to the heating process. Where the heating element would normally be located at the bottom of the cooker, IH transforms the entire inner cooking pan into a heat conductor, allowing for higher, more precise and more uniform cooking temperatures.
IH Pressure System
Pressure cooking is a method of cooking in a sealed vessel that does not permit air or liquids to escape below a preset pressure resulting in even higher temperatures. Cooking rice with pressure is a better way to turn beta starch into alpha starch, which makes the rice softer and easier to digest. (The starch in grains is beta starch. Raw rice is hard because beta-starch is rigid. Beta-starch resists digestion by any enzyme, to protect the seed from germinating when conditions are unfavorable. When rice is cooked, the starch loses its rigidity, and turns into a soft pasty alpha-starch.) This change makes the rice softer and easier to digest, and even fluffier to the taste. Rice cooked with pressure has also been found to stay soft for longer periods of time when compared to regular cooked rice.
How it works
A specially designed lid keeps the cooker airtight and sealed, which prevents the steam from escaping. As pressure builds inside while the rice cooks, the boiling point of the water increases beyond the normal 212 degrees F. Once the water is allowed to boil, it cannot be heated further; but inside a sealed environment under pressure, higher temperatures can be reached, which penetrates everything in the cooker from the surface of the food to its center.
The unit automatically selects from three pressure levels according to the menu selected. Three pressure settings are available to steam the rice to varying degrees of firmness; lower pressure and temperature for firmer rice, and higher pressure and heat for softer rice.
Zojirushi has multiple safety features for a rice cooking experience that is as safe as possible.
- Pressure Control Valve (with Pressure Release Ball) Controls the pressure level during cooking
- Safety Valve: Releases excessive pressure in case the pressure control valve becomes clogged or malfunctions
- Pressure Indicator on the control panel turns on when pressure is applied during cooking, and locks the lid
- Inner Lid Filter: Minimizes small particles from becoming stuck inside the Pressure Control Valve, Safety Valve or Steam Vent Set
- Whistle: A whistling noise warns that the Pressure Control Valve or Safety Valve is clogged and needs to be cleaned
Platinum Infused Nonstick Inner Cooking Pan
The nonstick coating on the inner cooking pan is infused with platinum particles. Through research, we discovered that platinum alkalizes water. Alkaline water breaks down the protein on the surface of the rice grain, and water is able to penetrate the rice grain more easily. Enhanced gelatinization brings out the sweetness of rice ultimately making better tasting rice. The platinum particles are burnt onto ceramic particles, which are mixed into the nonstick coating. The water is alkalized when poured into the inner cooking pan and comes into contact with the platinum particles.
The Umami setting soaks the rice before cooking longer than the regular white setting. During this extended soaking time, the sugar contained within the rice is slowly released out into the water. Once the rice cooker begins to cook the rice, the sugar that was released into the water reattaches itself onto the surface of the rice, making the cooked rice taste sweeter. The Umami setting also extends the steaming time at the end of the cooking cycle.
The Steam-Reduce setting reduces steam to 50% of the Regular Setting. The Rinse-Free setting can be used together with Steam-Reduce, but it is a separate course from other courses, and cannot be combined (e.g., you cannot cook choose Steam-Reduce when cooking sweet or mixed rice). The rice texture may be slightly harder than Regular.
The Scorched setting lightly toasts the bottom of the rice for a crispy texture. This is also a separate setting, and cannot be combined with other settings. It is recommended that the rice be consumed immediately.
Automatic Keep Warm
Extended Keep Warm keeps cooked rice warm at a lower temperature than Regular Keep Warm to minimize drying and yellowing of rice. It is ideal to switch to Extended Keep Warm when keeping rice warm for a longer period of time. The rice cooker will switch to Regular Keep Warm automatically for 24 hours after cooking completion. The reheat function will raise the temperature of the rice closer to immediately after cooking.
Reheating will take about 5-8 minutes. It can be used to reheat rice kept warm under Regular or Extended Keep Warm, to bring the temperature closer to immediately after cooking.
Keep Warm Monitor
The lid sensor detects how many times the lid has been opened and for how long, and calculates the amount of rice left inside the inner cooking pan. The rice cooker calculates how much heat is needed to keep the rice at the ideal keep warm temperature.
The keep warm monitor alerts you by beeping four times, 10, 40 or 70 minutes after cooking completes if the lid has not been opened, to encourage you to fluff the rice to release excessive moisture. The rice cooker will also beep four times if the lid is left open for over 5 minutes to remind you to close the lid. If unclosed, the rice cooker will beep every 3 minutes thereafter for up to 3 times. Both beeps will not sound if the rice cooker is set to “Silent” mode.
LCD Control Panel
Easy-to-read LCD control panel with clock and timer features. Menu Settings include: white (regular,softer, harder), umam, mixed, sushi/sweet, porridge, brown, GABA brown, steam-reduced, scorch, rinse-free and quick cooking.
The inner lid is detachable and washable for easy cleaning
8. Zojirushi Ns Rpc18fj Cooker Warmer 1 8 Liter
Zojirushi Ns Rpc18fj Cooker Warmer 1 8 Liter is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Zojirushi Ns Rpc18fj Cooker Warmer 1 8 Liter wins the users. Most of them who buy Zojirushi Ns Rpc18fj Cooker Warmer 1 8 Liter once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Hcc18 Rice Cooker in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Hcc18 Rice Cooker to any other Hcc18 Rice Cooker is least.
9. Tiger Jax T18u K Uncooked Steamer Stainless
Tiger Jax T18u K Uncooked Steamer Stainless is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Tiger Jax T18u K Uncooked Steamer Stainless which falls into premium category but Tiger Jax T18u K Uncooked Steamer Stainlessis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Tiger Jax T18u K Uncooked Steamer Stainless offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Hcc18 Rice Cooker available in the market today. Tiger Jax T18u K Uncooked Steamer Stainless was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Hcc18 Rice Cooker to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hcc18 Rice Cooker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!