Top 8 Network Card For Desktop Low Profile
We spent many hours on research to finding network card for desktop low profile, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best network card for desktop low profile, you should not miss this article. network card for desktop low profile coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 8 network card for desktop low profile by our suggestions
879 reviews analysed
TP-Link 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express, PCIE Network Adapter / Network Card / Ethernet Card for PC, Win10 supported (TG-3468)
- Ultra-Fast: 10/100/1000Mbps PCIe Adapter upgrade your Ethernet speed to Gigabit
- Automation: Wake-on-LAN supporting Auto-Negotiation and Auto MDI/MDIX
- Supports: IEEE802.3x Flow Control for Full-duplex Mode and backpressure for Half-duplex Mode
- 4k Bytes Port: 1x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Network Media
- System Requirements : Windows 7 (32/64 bits) , Windows Vista (32/64 bits), Window XP ( 32/64 bits)
- Dual Bracket: Low profile and standard profile bracket inside works with both mini and standard size PCs.
- Industry Leading Support: 2-year warranty and free 24/7 technical support
- From Reliable Brand: TP-Link has been ranked as the World’s No. 1 provider of WLAN products for the past consecutive 7 years by IDC. In 2017.
TP-Link Archer T6E AC1300 PCIe Wireless WiFi network Adapter Card for PC , with Heatsink Technology
- Lightning Fast Speed:Upgrade your WiFi card to 1300Mbps Wi-Fi speeds. Frequency 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz
- More Stable Performance: Heat Sink technology distributes heat away from core components to improve reliability and performance
- Built for high-performance computing, such as online gaming and 4K Ultra HD video streaming
- Ultimate Range: Increased wireless range with 2x external antennas to ensure a greater range of WiFi connection and stability. Detachable antennas. Modulation Technology: DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, OFDM, 16-QAM, 64-QAM, 256-QAM
- Compatibility: Supports Windows 10 **Please upgrade to 17025 Insider Preview Build** / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / XP
- Industry Leading Support: 2-year warranty and free 24/7 technical support
- J.D. Power Ranked TP-Link “Highest in Customer Satisfaction for Wireless Routers in 2017”
ZEXMTE Wireless Network Card AC1200Mbps PCIe Dual Band 5G/2.4G Wireless WiFi Adapter Network Card for Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7
- ⚡【Wireless Network Card】Upgrade your WiFi card to 1200Mbps Wi-Fi speeds. Make Desktop Get 867Mbps Wireless Speed on 5GHz or 300Mbps on 2.4GHz, Perfect for Online 4K Video,Gaming Online, High Quality Music with this PCI-Express Adapter.
- ⚡【Wifi PCIe Adapter】Dual-band Wifi Network Card has the stronger anti-interference ability, more stable Wifi wireless signal and faster transmission speed.Equipped 2X5dBi external detachable dual band antenna match with on board Power Amplifier make sure Wi-Fi receiving or transmitting in long range.Users will get a super stable and stronger Wi-Fi signal than before.
- ⚡【Wireless network sharing】Hotspot: Local wire network through driver provide the AP to share the same signal, loaded into the wireless connection, have a virtual function of AP wireless card as a wifi hotspot, other machine, wireless/mobile phone can connect the Internet.
- ⚡【 Wireless PCI Express Card】Provides wide compatibility, fitting with any standard PCI Express slot, x1, x2, x8, or x16. Compared with standard PCI network cards, it offers increased bandwidth, reliability and more.Equipped with Low profile and full height bracket inside useable on slim and standard size PCs
- ⚡【System Requirements】Support Windows10/8.1/8/7. Supports IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n/ac allows inter-operability among multiple Wi-Fi networks. Comply with WEP, WPA/WPA2,WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES) security protocol.
StarTech.com 1 Port Low Profile PCI 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Network Adapter Card
OKN 2.5GBase-T PCIe Network Card/Network Adapter 2500Mbps PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Card for PC/Desktop Support Windows/Windows Server/Linux, Standard and Low-Profile Brackets Included
- 【2.5G BASE-T PCI EXPRESS NETWORK CARD】The Realtek RTL8125 10/100/1000M/2.5G Ethernet controller combines a 4-speed IEEE 802. 3, Compatible Media Access Controller (MAC) with a four-speed Ethernet transceiver, Compatible with 5G / 10G Ethernet, Ultra-Low Latency
- 【CONVERTS PCIE SLOT TO 2.5G ETHERNET】Fits any PCI Express x1, x2, x4, x8 or x16 socket
- Additional 8cm Low-profile bracket provides the option for installation in small size HTPC case. NOTE: Only work with PCI-E slot, Not for PCI Slot.
- 【SUPPORT OPERATION SYSTEM】Windows 10, Windows8/8. 1, Windows 7, Windows Server 2012/2008, Linux up to 4. 15
- 【WIDE USAGE】Enables PCIe-enabled client, such as Desktop, For gaming, Workstation, Server, Communications platforms, and embedded applications
- 【TECHNICAL SUPPORT】We are committed to providing customers with satisfactory products and services. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us E-mail: [email protected]
X-MEDIA 1-Port PCI 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet PCI Network Adapter / Network Card, Windows 10 & Linux Supported, Low Profile Bracket Included [XM-NA3500]
This 32-bit Gigabit PCI network adapter XM-NA3500 allows you to upgrade your current desktop computer to a high speed wired network. It is a highly cost effective Gigabit Ethernet Adapter, and low profile bracket is provided to use on slim desktop computer system.
TRENDnet 10 Gigabit PCIe Network Adapter, TEG-10GECTX, Converts a PCIe Slot into a 10G Ethernet Port, Supports 802.1Q Vlan, Includes Standard & Low-Profile Brackets, Windows, Server, Linux, Nbase-T
- HARDWARE INTERFACE: 1 x 10Gbps RJ-45 Ethernet port (Supported Speeds: 10Gbps / 5Gbps / 2.5Gbps / 1Gbps / 100Mbps), PCIe 2.0 x4 interface, LED indicators
- 10G PORT: 10G PCIe adapter supports five speeds: 10Gbps, 5Gbps, 2.5Gbps, 1Gbps, and 100Mbps
- COMPATIBLE OPERATING SYSTEMS: The 10G adapter is compatible with Windows, Windows Server, and Linux operating systems. Windows 10,8.1,7 Windows Server 2016,2012,2012 R2,2008 R2,Linux 2.6.x, 3.x.x,4.6.x or later, VMware ESXi 5.1/5.5/6.5, Microsoft Hyper-V
- BRACKETS INCLUDED: The network adapter supports most installations and standard and low-profile brackets are included
- COMPLIANT STANDARDS: IEEE 802.3u
- IEEE 802.3ab
- IEEE 802.3bz 2.5G/5GBASE-T
- IEEE 802.3an 10GBASE-T
- IEEE 802.3ad
- IEEE 802.1Q
- ADDITIONAL SUPPORT: 802.3ad LACP NIC teaming
- 802.1Q VLAN Tagging
- Microsoft Scalable Networking
- Receive-side scaling(RSS)
- Message Signaled Interrupts(MSI
- IP,TCP and UDP checksum offloading
- Minimize overhead with reduced host bus traffic and CPU utilization
Trendnet’s 10 Gigabit PCIe network adapter, Model teg-10gectx,
converts a free PCI Express slot into a 10 Gigabit Ethernet> port.
10 g port> supports five selectable speeds: 10 Gbps, 5 Gbps, 2.5 Gbps, 1
Gbps, and 100 mbps
sends larger packets, or JUMBO frames (up to 16 KB), for
increased performance> operating systems> Compatible with Windows, Windows Server, and Linux operating> systems
quick installation guide> CD-ROM (driver & User’s guide)
standard & low profile brackets
StarTech.com 1 Port PCIe Network Card – Low Profile – RJ45 Port – Realtek RTL8111H Chipset – Ethernet Network Card – NIC Server Adapter Network Card (ST1000SPEX2L)
The ST1000SPEX2L Low-Profile PCIe Gigabit Network Card adds a 10/100/1000 Mbps compatible RJ45 Ethernet port to a PCI Express-enabled client, server or workstation, providing a convenient addition or replacement networking interface. Compliant with IEEE 802.3/u/ab standards, and with support for 9K Jumbo Frames, VLAN tagging and Wake on LAN (WOL), this versatile Gigabit NIC/Server Adapter offers effective network performance. The card comes pre-configured with a low-profile/half-height installation bracket and includes a standard profile bracket for installation in a wide range of computer/server chassis, regardless of form factor. Backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Network Card For Desktop Low Profile for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy Network Card For Desktop Low Profile, eg:
- What are Top 10 Network Card For Desktop Low Profile for 2020, for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is Top 10 Network Card For Desktop Low Profile to buy?
- What are Top Rated Network Card For Desktop Low Profile to buy on the market?
- or even What is Top 10 affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) Network Card For Desktop Low Profile?…
- All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for Network Card For Desktop Low Profile.
- Before deciding to buy any Network Card For Desktop Low Profile, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
- You will know how you should choose Network Card For Desktop Low Profile and What you should consider when buying the Network Card For Desktop Low Profile and Where to Buy or Purchase the Network Card For Desktop Low Profile. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
- That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of Top 10 brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
- You could see the top 10 Network Card For Desktop Low Profile of 2020 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
- You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information about Network Card For Desktop Low Profile.